World Mental Health Day is celebrated on 10 October. World Mental Health Day is celebrated on October 10 Every Year. The Day provides an opportunity for all those who are working on mental health issues to talk about their work, and what more needs to be done to make mental health care a reality for people worldwide.
The theme for this year World Mental Health Day 2020 is ‘Mental Health for all’.
The Objective of this day is to spread awareness about global mental health education, awareness and advocacy against social stigma.
- Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
- Founded: 7 April 1948
- The World Mental Health Day is first celebrated on which year? – 1992
- Which International Organization declared World Mental Health Day? – WHO
- What is the theme of World Mental Health Day 2020? – Mental Health for all
- World Environmental Health Day is observed on which date? – September 26
- Headquarters of WHO located at – Geneva, Switzerland
- World Day against death Penalty is observed on – October 10
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|