World Heart Day observes on 29 September. Every Year World Heart Day is observed on 29 September 2020. This day is celebrated to raise awareness among people about cardiovascular disease (CVD), including heart disease and stroke.
- World Heart Day 2020 theme is ‘Use Heart to Beat: for society, your loved ones and you’.
- World Heart Day is a global campaign during which individuals, families, communities, and governments around the world participate
- World leaders committed to reducing global mortality from non-communicable diseases (NCDs) by 25% by 2025.
- Cardiovascular disease is the world’s leading cause of death claiming 17.9 million lives each year
- This Day is adopted by World Heart Federation which headquarters located in Switzerland
- The first World Heart Day took place back in 2000.
About World Heart Federation:
- Founded: 2000
- Headquarters location: Geneva, Switzerland
1) International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste is also observed on? – September 29
2) Which Organization adopted International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste? – United Nations
3) World Heart Day is adopted by? – World Heart Federation
4) World Heart Day first celebrated on – 2000
5) Global leaders committed to reducing global mortality from non-communicable diseases (NCDs) by 25% by which year? – 2025
6) Headquarters of World Heart Federation located at – Geneva, Switzerland
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|