World Economic Outlook – Bangladesh set to overtake India in per capita GDP in 2020. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) which is an international organization, consisting of 189 countries working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability released the World Economic Outlook 2020. According to that report Bangladesh set to overtake India in per capita GDP in 2020.
- India would be the third poorest nation in South Asia as per the report along with Pakistan and Nepal. Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives and Sri Lanka have been placed above India.
- As per the IMF Report in 2020, consumer prices in India will grow at 4.9 % while 3.7% in 2021.
- This has revised the growth projections of the world by 0.8% as compared to June 2020. It states that, after 2021 the Global growth would be at 3.5 %.
- The current account balance of India has been projected to grow by 0.3 % in 2020 and will be up to 0.9 % in 2021.
- Parent organization: United Nations
- Founders: John Maynard Keynes, Harry Dexter White
- Leaders: Kristalina Georgieva, Gita Gopinath
- As per the IMF Report, India’s economy will contract by – 10.3%
- When was IMF established? – Dec. 27,1945
- According to the IMF Report, US economy is to grow by how much percent in 2020? – 4.3 %
- Every year Global Financial Stability Report is released by – IMF
- Founding countries of IMF were: 29
- The global economy is projected to grow at what percent in 2020? – 3.6%
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|