World Anaesthesia Day 2020 – October 16. Every year World Anaesthesia Day is observed on October 16. It is also called World Anaesthesia Day, National Anaesthesia Day or Ether Day. The Objective of this day is to mark the first successful demonstration of diethyl ether Anaesthesia.
- The discovery made it possible for patients to obtain the benefits of surgical treatment without the pain associated with an operation.
- World Anaesthesia Day is observed on the anniversary of the first use of ether anaesthesia by American dentist William T. G. Morton in 1846. He demonstrated how inhaling of ether may be used for painless dental treatment of his patients.
- On this day Special events have been held to commemorate the date since at least 1903. The World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists celebrates World Anaesthesia Day annually with over 134 societies representing anaesthesiologists from over 150 countries taking part.
- World Anaesthesia day first celebrated on – 1903
- World Food Day is also celebrated on – October 16
- Name the American Scientist who used the ether anaesthesia in 1846- William T. G. Morton
- World Food Day is declared by – United Nations
- What is the theme of World Food Day 2020? – Grow, Nourish, Sustain. Together. Our actions are our future
- World Food Day first celebrated on – 2018
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|