Wipro Careers 2021 OUT – Download Notification Details and Apply Online. Wipro has released the recruitment notification for the post of Web Penetration Testing, SAP Master Data Governance and Institutional Compliance. Interested candidates are advised to visit the Official site and refer the notification thoroughly then proceed to apply online for Wipro Careers 2021. Online Application direct link and notification details are available on this page. Kindly refer it thoroughly.
Wipro Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Web Penetration Testing, SAP Master Data Governance and Institutional Compliance|
Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Wipro Vacancies 2021
- Institutional Compliance-Domain Consultant: Pune, India
- SAP Master Data Governance – MDG-Consultant: Bangalore, India
- Web Penetration Testing – SAC-Lead: Hyderabad, India
Wipro Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Web Penetration Testing
Candidates should have 5 – 8 YEARS in Web Penetration Testing – SAC-L3 (Mandatory), VAPT – VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT AND PENETRATION TESTING-L3, Vulnerability Scanning-L3, Working knowledge on the Tools of WebInspect, Fortify, Checkmarks, Burp suite pro etc, In-depth understanding of at least one development technology/ programming language (Java or .Net or Python or any programming language) and Secure code analysis.
SAP Master Data Governance
Candidate should have less than 10 years of experience in assignments in large programs, help in defining business and technological solutions which help customer design and implement new generation business processes and organization capabilities.
Candidate should have 03 years to 05 years of experience Institutional Compliance-L3, (Mandatory) .As a Domain Consultant in one of the industry verticals and candidates are expected to contribute to solution building within the practice.
Wipro Job Description 2021 and Responsibilities
Web Penetration Testing
Penetration testing is typically tailored to the individual organization and the industry it operates in; some industries, such as health care and banking, rely on pen testing to maintain compliance with industry security standards.
The work is often performed by outside contractors who are brought in to uncover potential blind spots missed by developers who build the systems, applications and software. These ethical hackers run the gamut from experienced developers with advanced degrees and pen testing certifications to self-taught hacker savants; some are even former black-hat hackers who use their talent and skill to help organizations safeguard their systems.
- Perform penetration tests on computer systems, networks and applications
- Create new testing methods to identify vulnerabilities
- Perform physical security assessments of systems, servers and other network devices to identify areas that require physical protection
- Pinpoint methods and entry points that attackers may use to exploit vulnerabilities or weaknesses
- Search for weaknesses in common software, web applications and proprietary systems
SAP Master Data Governance
SAP MDG Functional Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Bracknell (3-days onsite/2-days from home. The SAP MDG Functional Consultant will be responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements.
Responsible for process design, configuration, assistance with testing, requirements gathering and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to delivery MDG C/V/M/F.
- Create an Integration test Plan with for MDG + Data Services Information Steward and ECC backend.
- Gather requirements and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG C/V/M/F scope to the client.
- Responsible for process design, configuration and assistance with testing
- Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements.
The Compliance Officer has the responsibility for monitoring and evaluating various lines of business and cross functional activities performed across similar areas and identifying and supporting effective and sustainable risk management processes across the organization. Individuals will help ensure compliance risk requirements and processes comply with the regulatory requirements, policies and program requirements and the business activities.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Wipro website.
- Select “careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Fill the application form and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Wipro Recruitment 2021 Job location is Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Candidates should have 5 – 8 YEARS in Web Penetration Testing – SAC-L3 (Mandatory), VAPT – VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT AND PENETRATION TESTING-L3.
Candidates are advised to apply only Online mode for Wipro Careers 2021.