Wipro Recruitment 2022 Out: Check Job Details || Get Apply Online Link Here: Wipro is going to recruit potential candidates for the post of Production Agent and Product Test Engineer. The selected candidates will be posted in Chennai, Bengaluru, India. Job hunters have a great opportunity to work in IT Sector. Willing candidates can apply for this post.
Wipro Recruitment 2022
|Post||Production Agent and Product Test Engineer|
|Vacancy||As per required|
|Job ID||· Production Agent – 2832061
· Product Test Engineer – 2879757
|Location||Chennai, Bengaluru, India|
Wipro Job Description:
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephone and /or emails in a courteous manner.
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolution.
- Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to Team leader in cases of untimely resolution.
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are given to clients before and after the call/email request.
- Develop and execute test cases/Scenarios to test the accuracy and stability of software application.
- Monitor the test progress and check if there might be any delays in achieving the schedule.
Wipro Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Collaborative Working
- Effective Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Passion for results
- Client centricity
- Formulation and Prioritization
- Managing Complexity
How to Apply For Wipro Recruitment 2022:
- Visit official site of Wipro.
- On the home page, click on “Careers”
- Then click on “Try Location” column, search “India”
- Then find the job notification on that page.
- Read the job notification carefully.
- Fill all required details in the application form.
- Submit the application form.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The job location for Wipro Recruitment 2022 is in Chennai, Bengaluru, India.
The candidates are advised to apply online mode only.
There are various vacancies offered for the post.