Wipro Recruitment 2023: The Wipro Limited is to Recruit Candidates for the Post of Associate. The Job Description available for the Vacant Post below. The Candidates can View the Job Details and Apply Online for the Post before the Closing Date.
|Board Name||Wipro Limited|
|Vacancy||As per the Requirement of the Board|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
Wipro Job Details:
- Job ID: 2929148
- Job Location: Chennai, India
- Job Mode of Apply: Online Mode
Wipro Job Skills Required:
- Collaborative working Skills
- Problem solving and decision making Skills
- Attention to Detail Skills
- Execution Excellence Skills
- Client (Internal) Centricity Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Knowledgeable about the competency requirements.
Wipro Job Description:
- Have to provide effective technical support to the process and actively resolve client issues directly or through timely escalation to meet process SLAs.
- Should Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitate better client interaction and troubleshooting
- Must Maintain and update self-help documents for customers to speedup resolution time
- Have to Ensure all product information and disclosures are given to clients before and after the call/email requests
- Need to Provide product support and resolution to clients by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions
How to Apply for the Wipro Job Vacancy 2023:
- Visit the Official Page: https://www.wipro.com/
- Click on the “Careers” Option and Press on the “Opportunities” Option
- View the Job Description available for the Vacant Post.
- Click on the “Apply” Option to Apply Online
- Candidates have to Apply Online for the Post before the Closing Date.
The Associate (DOP Category) post is Vacant in the Wipro Job Vacancy 2023 now.
The Candidates will be Appointed in the Location of Chennai, India.
The Candidates can Apply for the Job in Online Mode Only.