New Job Openings @ WIPRO: High CTC Offered for Degree Qualifiers | Mail Your Updated CV. Wipro has going to accepting and inviting the online applications for the post of Quality Assurance (QA) Lead and Associate / Officer / Senior Officer from Willing and Dynamic Candidates. Full details about the Wipro Recruitment is Provided at the official Link Kindly Read Carefully.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 For Freshers | Wipro Recruitment 2022 For Diploma Holders
|Which Posts||Quality Assurance (QA) Lead and Associate / Officer / Senior Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply||08.08.2022|
|Job Location||Chennai, India and Pune|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
Wipro Recruitment 2022 Role Purpose:
The purpose of the role is to provide effective technical support to the process and actively resolve client issues directly or through timely escalation to meet process SLAs.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 Responsibilities:
- Track and review the process quality through audits.
- Drive training within the account to ensure process quality is maintained
- Support the incoming new process
- Effective Team Management
Wipro Recruitment 2022 Role Effectively:
- Domain/Industry Knowledge – Awareness and knowledge of broad economic, demographic, technological and global trends in the ITES/BPO industry – Competent.
- Process Knowledge – Strong process understanding with a clear understanding of process quality parameters – Competent.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 Behavioral Competencies:
- Collaborative working
- Problem solving and decision making
- Attention to Detail
- Execution Excellence
- Client (Internal) Centricity
- Effective Communication
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Visit the Wipro main website at wipro.com.
- The “Career” tab can be found if you scroll down the page.
- The employment openings will be listed on a page according to location.
- Candidates must choose the specific role and click on it in order to apply.
- This now takes you to a page that details the role’s duties and responsibilities in full.
- Apply if appropriate by selecting the “Apply Now” link.
- Complete the application form by entering all the required information.
You can log-in to Wipro’s career portal and post your profile http://careers.wipro.com/index.aspx .
Yes, you can most certainly share a listing with people who you think might fit the bill. Thank you, we appreciate it!
Not necessarily – the project location depends on the business requirement that you are allocated and the allocation will be communicated to you in advance.