World Health Organization Job Vacancy 2021 Notification Released- Check Eligibility, Salary, and Vacancy Details: World Health Organization has rolled out the notification for the recruitment of National Consultant – Hospital Architect on its official site. The candidates who are interested on this recruitment process can apply through official site. The direct link to apply for this recruitment is provided below.
WHO Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|World Health Organization|
Name of the Post
|National Consultant – Hospital Architect|
|Number of Vacancy||
As Per Requirement
WHO Recruitment Educational Qualification:
The candidates who are willing to get the job should have the educational qualification of Bachelor’s degree in architecture and others. Advanced university degree in architecture and/or other related area to apply for this recruitment.
WHO Recruitment Job Experience:
The aspirants who are willing to get the job should have at least five years’ experience in health facilities planning and construction management. Experience as a senior (enterprise) architect role in the healthcare domain is a plus.
WHO Job Skills:
The applicants are good to have the following skills along with the educational qualification and experience.
- General knowledge of State and local building, energy, zoning, sanitary, safety, and preservation codes and regulations.
- General knowledge of the project cycle from design, bidding, construction and close-out;
- Good knowledge of architectural principles and practices including spatial relationships, aesthetics, structural engineering, mechanical, and electrical systems.
- Good knowledge of building construction methods and materials, including techniques of construction management.
- Skill in preparing contract documents for competitive bidding on projects.
- Skill in preparing cost analyses for projects. Skill in estimating the finished project schedules.
- Skill in conveying safety awareness and others
WHO Recruitment 2021 Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as per NO-B level. Daily rate is starting from 140 USD/working day, depending on qualification of the selected candidate.
WHO Job Role 2021:
The applicants who will be selected for this recruitment should have the following responsibilities as mentioned.
- Such candidates should monitor the project budgets at each phase of construction; reviews costs and schedules; supplies information to IMS regarding construction planning and budget requests to the Legislature.
- They have the responsibility to review professional journals, trade publications, and manufacturers’ literature to stay current on materials and practices of the construction industry; reviews government publications to keep abreast with changes and updates in health care facilities building codes and regulations.
How to Apply for WHO Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of World Health Organisation.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply. In this case we have to find and select “National Consultant – Hospital Architect” post.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and click submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The details of the vacancy are not disclosed by the board for this recruitment.
The candidates should have to visit the official site and apply for this WHO Recruitment 2021. The candidates can also apply by using the link provided above.
The candidate who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary of daily rate is starting from 140 USD/working days.