WHO Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Consultant Post Directly from Here!!! – World Health Organization (WHO) has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Consultant – National Laboratory Strengthening. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 21.09.2021. Candidates should have minimum 9 years of work experience to apply for this recruitment.
World Health Organization Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|World Health Organization (WHO)|
Name of the Post
|Consultant – National Laboratory Strengthening|
|Number of Vacancies||
As Per Required
WHO Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in laboratory sciences or public health or molecular biology or virology from a recognized institution.
- Candidates who completed PhD in related field will be preferred.
- Applicant should have minimum 9 years of work experience in related field.
Consultant Skills Required
- Candidates should be a expert in English and Dutch.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and other software such as Workday, Visio and Project would be required.
Consultant Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of strong laboratory procedures by conducting a gap analysis to identify areas for further improvements.
- Update laboratory testing protocols for the diagnosis of emerging and other infectious diseases for the Central Laboratory.
- Have to manage stocks and Electronic laboratory supplies.
- Consultants required to work as independent contractors in a personal capacity, and not as a representative of any entity or authority.
WHO Selection process
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Written test for the post of Consultant in WHO recruitment 2021.
WHO Salary Scale
Selected candidate for the post of Consultant in WHO will get paid for USD 172 – USD 314 per day.
How to Apply for WHO Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of WHO.
- Go to careers page and find the job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must submit the application form on or before 21.09.2021 for Consultant post in WHO.
Consultant in WHO will get paid for USD 172 – USD 314 per day.
Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in laboratory sciences or public health or molecular biology or virology to apply for Consultant post in WHO.