WCR Railway Recruitment 2023 Notification: The West Central Railway is to Hire Suitable Candidates for the Post of House Officer in the Surgery and Gynecology faculties. The Job Advertisement Details are Listed below. The Applicants can Check the Details and Attend the Interview Process on the Below Given Date.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2023
|Board Name||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||House Officer in Surgery and Gynecology faculties|
West Central Railway Vacancy 2023:
- There are 2 Vacancies available for the Post of House Officer in the Surgery and Gynecology faculties of Central Hospital, WCR, JBP.
- The Candidates will be Appointed for Six months (one session), a maximum period upto 02 years.
West Central Railway Jobs Eligibility:
- The Candidates having an MBBS Degree (After completion of Internship) (Minimum) can Apply for the Post.
- Must have MCI registration.
- Doctors should have a bond of rural services can only apply for the Post and the Doctor in Government job is not eligible for this post.
West Central Railway Jobs Selection Process:
- The Candidates are to be Recruited through the Walk-in Interview Process Conducted by the Board.
- Date of Interview: 18.01.2023. Day – Wednesday.
- Interview Reporting Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon.
- Place of Interview: Medical Director Office, Central Hospital WCR, Jabalpur
West Central Railway Jobs Salary:
The Appointed Candidates will be Given a Salary of Rs. 53, 000 PM
How to Apply for the West Central Railway Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the Main Page: https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Choose the “Recruitment” Option under the “About Us” Column
- Search for the Job Advertisement Notice and Go through the Details.
- Interested Candidates can Attend the Interview on the Mentioned Date.
The Candidates having an MBBS Degree (After completion of Internship) (Minimum) can Apply for the Post.
The Appointed Candidates will be given a Salary of Rs. 53, 000 PM
The Interview Date for the West Central Railway Vacancy 2023 is 18.01.2023