WBPSC Civil Service Exam 2019
West Bengal Public Service Commission(WBPSC) has released Notification for West Bengal Civil Service (Exe) Exam of Group A, B, C, D Posts. Applications are invited from eligible candidates. Candidates can apply online from 06.11.2018 to 26.11.2018.
WBPSC Civil Service Exam Details:
Name Of Post: Executive & Other Posts
- For Group A & C: 21-36 Years: Born not earlier than the 02-01-1983 and not later than the 01-01-1998.
- For Group B: 20-36 Years: Born not earlier than the 02-01-1983 and not later than the 01-01-1999.
- For Group D: 21-39 Years: Born not earlier than the 02-01-1980 and not later than the 01-01-1998.
- Candidates applying for this role must have completed Degree from a recognized University.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali
Selection Process: Written Examination, Interview
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,270/- to Rs.21,000/-
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: No fee
- Other Candidates: Rs.210/-
Payment Mode: Online/Offline
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through official website: http://pscwbapplication.in/ from 06.11.2018 to 26.11.2018.
Note : For more information Candidates can check the Official Notification.
|Starting date for Apply Online||6.11.2018|
|Last date for Apply Online||26.11.2018 (upto 12.00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of fees through online||26.11.2018(upto 12.00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of fees through offline :||27.11.2018|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
WB Latest Updates Whatsapp Group Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here