WEF Annual Meeting 2021 to be held on Lucerne-Burgenstock. The World Economic Forum (WEF) which engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas has confirmed that it will conduct its Annual Meeting in Lucerne-Burgenstock, Switzerland from May 18 to 21, 2021.
- The Annual Meeting 2021 in Lucerne-Burgenstock, Switzerland will be held around the theme of “The Great Reset”.
- The meeting will focus on the solutions required to address the world’s most pressing challenges.
- The Annual Meeting 2021 will be preceded by high-level “Davos Dialogues”
- The Annual Meeting 2021 will combine both in-person and digital elements.
- The World Economic Forum is aiming to be back in Davos for its Annual Meeting in 2022.
- Global leaders will share their views on the state of the world in 2021.
About WEF Annual Meeting:
- The World Economic Forum hosts annual meeting in the last week of January in Davos.
- It also conducts six to eight regional meetings each year across India, Africa, East Asia and Latin America.
- Apart from that, it holds two other annual meetings in China and the United Arab Emirates.
About World Economic Forum:
- Headquarters: Cologny, Switzerland
- Founder: Klaus Schwab
- Founded: January 1971
- Which Tow Indian Firms listed on WEF’s list of Tech Pioneers? – ZestMoney and Sellaps
- Which firm won the award in WEF Annual Meeting held in Davos? –Kalinganagar Plant of Tata Steel
- Headquarters of WEF located at – Switzerland
- The 51st annual WEF Davos meeting by the World Economic Forum was planned to be held in which month? – January 2021
- What is the Position of India on WEF’s global energy transition index? – 74
- Which country topped in WEF’s global energy transition index? – Sweden
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|