WDCW TG Anganwadi Recruitment 2021- 100+ Vacancies || Apply Now!!! Department of Women Development & Child Welfare has released the notification for Anganwadi Posts. Totally 159 Vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment. The job seekers can fulfill the recruitment. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website on or before 22.04.2021.
Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details. Aspirants who are still not apply for the post can apply before the last date. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online detailed notification is given below.
WDCW Telangana Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants should have Maximum and Minimum age limit for applying the anganwadi worker post is 21 years and 35 years.
- The Educational qualification for the anganwadi worker post is the SSLC and relevant degree in relevant field. (Refer Official notification) for further details.
- Check all the details in the official notification. The Selection procedure is based on anganwadi standard. The Candidates can check official notification for the selection procedure in detail.
- For the holistic development of the child, the Department has been implementing the world’s largest and most unique and outreach programme of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) providing a package of services comprising supplementary nutrition, immunization, health check up and referral services, pre-school non-formal education. There are 35,700 Anganwadi Centers functioning in the State in 149 ICDS Projects.
How to Apply for WDCW Telangana Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official website
- Find the recruitment notification in the home page
- Click the link.
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hardcopy of application form for further purposes. (or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog
[table id=5725 /]
Candidates should have to apply before 22-04-2021 for the post.
There are 159 vacancies offered for this recruitment.
Candidates can apply from the official website or refer above steps.