WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs In Davanagere 2021 – Worker, Helper Vacancy Check Details Here!!! Women Child Development Department (WCD) has invited online applications for the post of Anganwadi Worker, Helper, and supervisor in Davanagere Districts. There are allotted 85 vacancies for the posts. Candidates can apply through the online mode only. The last date for submission of online application is 07.05.2021.
WCD Recruitment such as vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, etc. for the WCD Karnataka recruitment are as under. If the candidates find themselves eligible for the following post, they can apply online apply online link and notification is available in official website. More details are given below in our blog.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Women Child Development Department (WCD)|
Name of the post
|Worker, Helper, and other posts|
|No of vacancy||
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must possess in 08th Standard/ 10th Standard/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution/ not pursuing graduation. Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below. Job seekers can use this opportunity. Candidates can check the qualification details in our blog.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Age Limit:
The candidates should have Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years. Age relaxation will be as per the government norms. Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Selection Process:
The selection will be based on written test / interview. No Application Form Fees is applicable. The selection process is based only on the test and interview there is no other process for selection. Candidates should come along with the required documents for the interview. The interview and exam date will be intimated separately to the candidates.
Karnataka Anganwadi Salary Details:
The selected individuals will be discussed with the recruiting authority about the salary details after the completion of the selection stages. Go through the official website for more details.
WCD Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
- Online application starting date: 08/04/2021
- Closing date for online application: 07/05/2021
How to apply Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2021:
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka Anganwadi Job.
- After that click on the link that applies online.
- Select district and select post.
- After that click on the link “Submit”.
- A new page will open in the same tab.
- Enter all asked details carefully.
- Upload the Birth Certificate / School Certificate / School Transfer Certificate as proof for Date of Birth ( In JPG format and the file size should be within 500KB) and exam mark sheet.
- Upload Residential Certificate.
- Now click on the preview link after filling correct details.
- Now click on the final submit button.
- Take a printout of it for further use.
- All the best.
Candidates can apply online and attend the interview.
The board was allocated 85 vacancies for the post of WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment.
The last date for the application is 07.05.2021.