WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Out – Check Qualification, Important Dates and Others!!!! The West Bengal Public Service Commission is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Director of Industrial Training/Principal of Industrial Training Institutes through an online application process. There are a total of 12 openings for this position. Those who are interested in applying can do so before the deadline. The online application will be open from February 1st through February 21st, 2022.
WBPSC Recruitment 2022:
Name of the Board
|Public Service Commission, West Bengal|
Name of the Post
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The age limit for this position is 37 years as of January 1, 2022, but may be relaxed at the discretion of the Public Service Commission of West Bengal for exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates.
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
- Educational Qualification for this post is degree in engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- One year’s practical/teaching experience after graduation in a reputable firm/recognised technical institution.
- Knowledge of Bengali Spoken and Written
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Scale:
Salary Scale for the post of Assistant Director is Level 16. (For More Details, Aspirants can refer the official notification. The direct link to download official notification have provided below
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The ‘necessary qualities’ listed are the very minimum, and mere possession of them does not entitle applicants to an interview.
- When a large number of applications are received in response to an advertisement and it is not practical for the Commission to interview all of the applicants, the Commission may limit the number of candidates called for interview to a reasonable number based on either higher qualifications/higher marks/grades obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in a relevant field that is greater than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement, or a combination of the two.
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
The WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee is Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only.
Candidates may in addition have to bear the following charges:
|For online payment through debit/credit cards:||Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee|
|For online payment using net banking facility:||Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee|
|For offline payment through Bank Counter:||Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only|
- West Bengal S.C./S.T. candidates and Persons with Disabilities (P.W.D.) with a physical disability of 40% or more are exempt from paying any fees.
- West Bengal BC candidates, on the other hand, must pay the standard price. S.C./S.T.
- Candidates from Other States Will Not Be Exempt From Paying The Fee.
- There will be no reimbursement of the cost, and it will not be retained in reserve for any subsequent examination.
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Details:
|Online Application Starts On||The 1st February,2022|
|Closing date for receipt of online application||The 21st February,2022|
|Last date of payment of fees||The 21st February,2022|
|Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI||The 22nd February,2022|
|Last date for Generation of Payment Challan by Branches of UBI||The 21st February,2022|
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the WBPSC official website
- Look for the notification for the Assistant Director position on the home page.
- Click the link and read the details.
- If you’re interested, then
- Submit your application with all of the essential information.
- Print a copy for later use.
There are 12 vacancies available for these positions
The last date for submission of application is 21.02.2022
The Commencement of Online Application in WBPSC Recruitment 2022 is 01.02.2022