WBPSC Director Recruitment 2022 Out: Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, And Salary Given Below!!! The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a notice of recruitment for the post of Director Of Technical Education. The online application will be open from January 8, 2022, to January 28, 2022. Candidates should read the complete notification in PDF format, which is available below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Name of the Board
|West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Name of the post||
Director Of Technical Education
No of vacancies
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree with 1st class or 60% marks or B+ in the aggregate or a post graduate degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology or equivalent qualifications, from a recognized University/Institute.
Candidates should have a 12(twelve) years of experience in Teaching /Research/ Administration/Industry including 5(five) years of experience in Teaching/Research in an institution of University standard.
Candidates should have a 2(two) years’ experience in Administration of Technical Education in responsible post or posts.
WBPSC Recruitment Age Limit:
Candidates should Not more than 50 years as on 01.01.2021 relax able for certain categories as per rules.
WBPSC Director Pay Scale 2021:
Candidates shall get the salary for the position is Pay Level- 24(Rs. 1, 28,900 /- -2, 01, 000/-) As per WBS ROPA Rules, 2019. Total Minimum Emoluments Rs.1, 45,267/- per month.
WBPSC Recruitment Process 2021:
The examination and interview will be used to make the final decision. Exam/Interview dates will be announced later on the Commission’s website, https://wbpsc.gov.in.
WBPSC Job Application Fee:
Candidates should have pay the application fee Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only. S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
- For online payment using net banking facility: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
- For offline payment through Bank Counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
WBPSC Important Dates:
- Commencement of online applications : The 8th January,2022
- Closing date for receipt of online application : The 28th January,2022
- Last date of payment of fees : The 28th January,2022
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI : The 29th January,2022
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI : The 28th January,2022
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of WBPSC.
- Go to the “What’s New” tab and click “Important Announcement Regarding Rectt. To The Post Of DIRECTOR OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION [Advt. No. 16/2021]”
- Download and read the job notification carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and clicks submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
The last date to apply for this WBPSC Recruitment 2021 is 28.01.2022.
There is only one vacancy for this recruitment.
Candidates can apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2022 by using the link provided above.