WBMSC Head Master Syllabus – Download Superintendent Exam Pattern. West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission has released the notification for Headmaster/ Headmistress/ Superintendent Post. Now in our page we are providing the syllabus and the exam pattern for this post. The candidates can download the syllabus PDF from our blog and start the preparation for the examination as per the syllabus which is given here. Stay Active with us for further updates. ALL THE BEST!!!
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission|
|Post name||Headmaster/ Headmistress/ Superintendent|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Exam date||Will be announced later|
|Status||Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available|
There shall be a Written examination under the arrangement, supervision and control of the commission consisting of Paper-I & Paper-II
Paper-I shall be of three Parts:
- Part A of 14 Marks consisting of Subjective / Short Answer Type questions to be answered in English only.
- Part-B of 14 marks consisting of Subjective / Short Answer Type questions to be answered either in English or in Bengali and
- Part-C of 14 marks consisting of Subjective / Short Answer Type questions to be answered in English.
Paper-II shall be of 13 marks consisting of 26 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
Syllabus of Paper I – Part A (To be Answered in English only)
- Act with subsequent amendments : West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education Act -1994, West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Act-1963, West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Act -1975, West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission Act – 2008, West Bengal Schools (Control of expenditure) Act – 2005, The West Bengal Panchayat Act – 1973, The West Bengal Municipal Act.
- Rule: The West Bengal Schools (Recruitment of Non-teaching staff) Rules, 2005, The West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission (Selection of persons for appointment to the post of teachers) Rules, 2010. 5 The West Bengal Schools (Recruitment of teachers on vacancy caused by leave or deputation) Rules, 2006. Management Rules for non-Govt. aided Madrasahs –2002.
- The Constitution of India.
- Composition of Madrasah Board, Secondary Board & Council of Higher Secondary Education.
- Procedure for Recruitment of teaching / non-teaching staff, appointment, approval and their confirmation.
- Break-in service condition, lien, leave Rules.
- Resignation, termination & dismissal.
- Service Rules of teachers / non-teaching staff including pension matters and retirement benefits.
- Improvement of qualification as in-service teaching / non-teaching staff.
- Grant-in-aid rules, Treasury functions, House Rent Rules, Arrear claim.
- GPF & CPF Rules – change of option. 12. ROPA – various aspects – Fixation of pay etc. change of option.
Syllabus of Paper-I-Part B (To be answered either in English or in Bengali)
- Resolution drafting.
- Preparation of Madrasah time Table / Academic Calendar and Board’s Academic guidelines-2007.
- Revision of curriculum & syllabus.
- Knowledge in continuous comprehensive evaluation and grading system.
- Maintenance of books of accounts.
- Staff patterns.
- Discipline and Model Management Procedure.
- Management Rules and Managing Committees.
- Acquaintance with different Govt. rules & orders connected with Madrasah administration.
- Co-scholastic / Co-curricular / another curricular activities in Madrasah – its character and significance.
Syllabus of Paper I – Part C (to be answered in English only)
- Official correspondence.
- English Grammar (Upto H.S. standard).
Syllabus of Paper II – Objective Type (To be answered in OMR Sheet only)
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Elementary Mathematics
- Minorities Culture
[table “188” not found /]