WBJEE Notification 2023: WBJEEB will conduct OMR based Common Entrance Examination (WBJEE-2023) for admission in the academic session 2023-24 into Undergraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture of different Universities, Government Colleges as well as Self Financing Engineering & Technological Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
WBJEE 2023 Notification Date:
- Date of Examination is 30.04.23 (Sunday).
- Online Application to start is 4th week of December 2022.
- Result Publication is: 3rd week of May 2022.
WBJEE 2023 Registration Date | WBJEE 2023 Registration Form
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Exam Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Admission For||Undergraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture|
|Notification Date||4th week of December 2022|
|Status||Notification Released Soon|
WBJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India OR OCI (subject to the approval of the Competent Authority). OCI candidates will be eligible for only unreserved seats in the All India quota.
- Candidates must have passed OR must be appearing in 2022 in class 12 in the (10+2) system only.
WBJEE 2023 Age Limit:
- The lower age limit is 17 (seventeen) years as of 31.12.2022. A candidate should have been born on or before 31.12.2005. There is no upper age limit for appearing in the examination.
- However, for admission to the degree-level Marine Engineering Course, the upper age limit is 25 Years as of 31.12.2022.
WBJEE 2023 Academic Criteria for Admission:
Candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination i.e., the ‘10+2’ examination with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application/Technical Vocational Subject as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the three subjects as stated above in regular class mode.
WBJEE 2023 Application Fees:
The application fee for the examination is Rs 500 (Rupees five hundred only) for General candidates and Rs 400 (Rupees four hundred only) for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates, plus the Bank’s service charges as applicable.
How to Apply for WBJEE 2023 Notification:
- Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully before applying for the examination.
- Once the registration details i.e., name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, domicile, and date of birth are entered and submitted, this information cannot be changed/modified/edited under any circumstances.
Applicant must be a citizen of India OR OCI (subject to approval of the Competent Authority).
The lower age limit is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31.12.2022. A candidate should have been born on or before 31.12.2005
Application fee for the examination is Rs 500 (Rupees five hundred only)