WBJEE JECA 2021 Application Form Available Soon!!! – Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Online Application Link given – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) going to conduct common entrance test JECA-2021. Candidates who want to join MCA course in various institutions in West Bengal for 2021-22 academic sessions can apply for this entrance examination. Online application of the entrance examination starts from 4th week of April 2021. The JECA-2021 examination will be conducted on 28.08.2021. Check out the entire post for brief description about eligibility criteria, Application Procedure and other important details about this examination.
WB JECA Exam Details
Name of the Board
|West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
Name of the Examination
Application Starting from
4th week of April 2021
JECA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for WBJEE JECA entrance examination candidates should have completed 3 years bachelor degree programs from UGC recognized university. General candidates should secure 60% on their graduation, SC/ST and other reserved candidates should secure 45% marks on graduation. The qualification were varies for every university. Students were advised to check official notification for detailed eligibility criteria.
WBJEEB JECA Exam Fee
- The application for the examination starts from 4th week of April 2021.
- Candidates belongs to General Category should pay Rs. 500 as application fee
- Candidates belong to SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B Category should have to pay Rs. 400 as application fee.
- The Examination fee can be paid only on Net Banking or Debit card or Credit Card
WBJEE JECA Exam Pattern
- The JECA-2021 examination will be conducted on 28.08.2021.
- Examination will be conducted by two papers Mathematics and Aptitude.
- Mathematics will be conducted for 11am to 1.00pm and Aptitude will be conducted for 2-00pm to 3-00 pm
- Mathematics will be conducted for 100 marks and Aptitude conducted for 50 marks
- All questions will be asked as multiple choice questions. Each question carries one marks and 0-25 negative marks will be given to each wrong answers.
- In mathematics questions will be asked from Analytical Geometry, Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics
- In Aptitude questions will be asked from Reasoning, Problem Solving, Quantitative Comparison, Discrete Quantitative Analysis and Data Interpretation.
JECA 2021 Exam Details
Candidates should bring Admit Card along with photograph uploaded during online application, ID card with photograph released by government of India such as Passport, Aadhaar card, School ID Card etc., candidates should reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the examination and must follow Covid-19 instructions such as maintain social distance, wearing mask throughout the examination.
WB JECA Application Procedure
- Application starts from 4th week of April 2021
- Go to official website of WBJEEB
- Go to JECA-2021 exam page
- Or use the link given in this page
- It will lead you to application link
- Read all the instruction and fill the application
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee
- Submit the documents
- WBJEEB will give correction link if candidates have to change anything on the application form you can change those details on given period of time
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
WBJEEB going to conducted JECA-2021 examination on 28.08.2021.
General category should pay Rs. 500 as application fee and SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B candidates should have to pay Rs. 400 as application fee.
WBJEEB JECA-2021 examination application starts from 4th week of April 2021