WB JELET 2022 Application Form Link – Registration Begins || Check Eligibility Criteria: The registration procedure for the next WB JELET, or West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry (JELET) 2022, has begun by the WBJEE Board. For candidates seeking lateral entry via Joint Entrance Examination, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has opened the online application procedure for state-level entrance exams. By login onto the official portal, interested and eligible applicants can register and apply for WB JELET 2022.
WB JELET 2022 Registration:
The Board’s Name
The Post’s Title
Apply online Date
|18.01.2022 to 31.01.2022|
Apply Online Begins
WB JELET 2022 Application Form WB JELET 2022 Exam Date || WB JELET 2022 Registration || WB JELET 2022 Registration Form:
Candidates should be aware of the essential exam events and their schedules as the WB JELET 2022 Registration Process begins today. The WBJEE Board has announced all essential events and dates for the WB JELET 2022 exam in the official information brochure, according to the official announcement. WB JELET 2022 registration will begin today, January 18th, 2022, and will run until January 31st, 2022. Following that, on the 10th of May, the exam authorities will provide hall tickets or admit cards, and the WB JELET 2022 exam will be held in the morning session from 11 AM to 1 PM on the 14th of May 2022.
|Exam Event||Date / Deadline|
|Online Registration Process||18th to 31st January 2022|
|Application Correction Window||2nd and 3rd February 2022|
|Admit Card Release||10th May 2022|
|WB JELET 2022 Exam Date||14th May 2022|
|Exam Time Slot||11 AM to 1 PM|
How to Apply WB JELET 2022?
- Go and click on the link for New Candidate Registration on the exam portal, nic.in.
- To register on the portal, provide basic information about yourself.
- Your Login credentials will be sent to you.
- Use your login credentials to access the registration portal.
- Fill out the WB JELET 2022 application form as instructed on the screen.
- Upload any supporting papers, such as a scanned copy of your passport photo and signature.
- Pay the required application fee using a digital payment method.
- Check all of the information before submitting the WB JELET Application Form on the portal.
- Take a printout of the submission confirmation page for future reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Eligible candidates can apply form 18th to 31st January 2022.
The board will release the admit card on 10th May 2022.
The examination will be held on 14th May 2022