WB Health MO Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Medical Officer and Specialist Post – Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary Details, Interview date and WBHRB Application Form Given – Government of West Bengal, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Department, has released a recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer & Specialist through WB Health Recruitment Portal. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. There were 10 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend Interview on 24.05.2021. Application Form was attached with Official Notification. Official Notification Download link were given at the end of the post.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Government of West Bengal, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Department|
Name of the Post
|Medical Officer (General Duty)
Specialist (Respiratory Medicine)
|Number of Vacancies||
WB Health Vacancy
- Medical Officer (General Duty): 4
- Specialist (Medicine): 2
- Specialist (Anaesthesia): 2
- Specialist (Respiratory Medicine): 2
Medical Officer Age Limit at WBHRB
Candidates age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 60 years as on 01.01.2021. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government norms.
GDMO Qualification at WB Health
Medical Officer (General Duty):Applicant should have completed MBBS from recognized Institution under Medical Council of India or State Council.
Specialist (Medicine):Candidates should complete MD in Medicine from recognized Institution under MCI/ State Council.
Specialist (Anaesthesia):Applicant should have completed Diploma or MD in Anaesthesia from recognized Institution under MCI/ State Council.
Specialist (Respiratory Medicine):Candidates should have completed Diploma/ MD in Respiratory Medicine from recognized Institution under MCI/ State Council.
GDMO Salary in West Bengal
- Selected candidates for the post of GDMO will get paid for Rs. 40,000 per month
- For the post of Specialist in various discipline candidates will get paid for Rs. 50,000 per month.
Medical Officer Contract Details at WB Health
Candidates initially appointed for the period of 2 months. The contract period may get increased if Government permit beyond that period by any specific order.
Documents Required for WB Health Recruitment 2021
Candidates should bring all the original and photocopies of listed documents at the time of Interview.
- Application form with signature and photocopy.
- Admit of Madhyamik Examination / Equivalent as age proof.
- Voter / ADHAAR Card as proof of Address & Photo Identity.
- All necessary Marksheet of all educational qualification starting from Madhyamik / Equivalent /HS/MBBS/ P.G/etc.
- Experience certificate and NOC certificate if required.
GDMO Selected Process at WB Health
- Candidates will be selected based on Academic Qualification, Experience & Interview.
- Interview will be conducted on and from 24-05-2021 from 2.00 PM to 05.00 PM in the working days ( except Saturday, Sunday and Govt. Holiday) at the Office of the CMOH& Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Nandigram Health till the post is vacant.
How to download WB Health Application Form?
- Go to Official website of WB Health.
- Go to recruitment page and find the official notification.
- The application form was attached with official notification.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- Download the official notification by using this link.
- Fill the application form and attach the required document.
- Bring the duly filled application form to interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There were totally 10 vacancies were offered for WB Health GDMO and Specialist recruitment 2021.
Selected candidate for the post of GDMO will get paid for Rs. 40,000 per month and Specialist in various discipline paid for Rs. 50,000 per month.
Interested candidates can attend Interview from 24.05.2021 for WB Health GDMO and Specialist recruitment 2021.