VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Junior Resident Notification 2018
Safdarjung Hospital and Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC), New Delhi has released Notification for 146 Junior Resident Vacancies. The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi invites applications for the post of Junior Resident (non-PG) MBBS and BDS in various departments of this hospital. Candidates can apply only through offline mode by send their application by Post on or before 03.12.2018 3PM.
VMMC Junior Resident Vacancy Details 2018:
Name of the Post: JUNIOR RESIDENT (Non-PG)
No. of Vacancies: 146
- Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS – 134
- Junior Resident (Non-PG) Dental Surgery – 7
- Junior Resident (Non-PG) Maxillofacial Surgery – 5
Duration of Residency:
- For Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS – One year w.e.f. 01.01.2019 to 31.12.2019 in two subjects for six Months each.
For Junior Resident (Non-Pg) Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery – Six Months w.e.f. 01.01.2019 to 30.06.2019.
- For Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS: Candidates must have MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC). Candidates must have completed their Internship on or after 01.01.2017. DMC Registration is mandatory at the time of counselling.
- For Junior Resident (Non-Pg) Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery: Candidates must have BDS degree from a Recognized University. Candidates must have completed their Internship on or after 01.01.2017. Should be registered with DDC/State Dental Council Registration is mandatory at the time of counselling.
Pay Scale: Level 10 of pay Matrix @ Rs. 56100+NPA plus other allowances as Admissible under the rules in central Govt. of India.
Mode of Selection: The selection will be made through written examination. Counselling will be done on the basis of merit score in written exam for the allotment of seats in various departments.
How to Apply: Application should be submitted in DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch). The application send by post must be having written prominently on the top of the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS or BDS.”
LAST DATE OF Submission of Application is 03.12.2019 Till 03:00 P.M.
Application Fees: Application fees of Rs. 500/- for general candidates and Rs. 250/- for OBC candidates & no fees required for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Payment Mode: Application fees to be paid through NEFT & RTGS or online transferred.
Details are as under:-
Name of Account Holder: – SJH AND VMMC EXAM FEE AC
Bank Name: – Bank of Baroda
Account No. : – 26400100023808
IFSC Code: – BARB0SAFECX (Fifth character is zero)
MICR Code of Bank: – 110012067
Note: Candidates must be attached Payment Receipt (UTR no.) with the application, if any candidate didn’t attached the payment receipt with application format his/her application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
|Official Website||Click Here|