Vice President Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the 14th edition of FICCI HEAL Virtually. Vice President of India inaugurated the 14th edition of FICCI HEAL which is a annual healthcare conference organized by Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) which is an Industry is an association of business organizations in India. This is the 14th edition of the annual conference and theme for the year 2020 is “Post COVID Healthcare World–The New Beginning”.
- FICCI HEAL has been supported by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and recently NITI Aayog, which is a policy think tank of the Government of India.
- This annual conference is schedule between 29th September 2020 and 01st October 2020.
- Union Health Minister Dr.Harsh Vardhan , Dr.V.K Paul, Member of NITI Aayog, Mr. Rajesh Bhushan, Secretary of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Dr.Indhu Bhushan CEO of National Health Authority are participated in the conference.
- Vice president urged people to make any form of physical activity like spot jogging/running/brisk walking/ aerobics and stretching part of their daily routine to remain fit.
- Founded: 1927
- Headquarters location: New Delhi
1) Who launched FICCI SAM Report “India-Japan Time to Seize New Opportunities”? – External Affairs Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
2) Who inaugurated First World Solar Technology Summit organized by FICCI and ISA? – PM Narendra Modi
3) Ministry of Tourism signed MoU with which organizations for Women Economic Empowerment through Tourism? – TAAI & FICCI Ladies Organization
4) Where is the Headquarters of FICCI located? – New Delhi
5) What is the theme of FICCI HEAL 13th Edition? – Health of Healthcare in India
6) FICCI has organized this FICCI HEAL conference from which year? – 2007
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|