UBSE 10th Result 2021: Uttarakhand Board announces Promotion Criteria for Class 10 / High School Students. The Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) has formally announced the promotion criteria for UK Board 10th Result 2021 after the exams were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As per the evaluation criteria announced, the marks for UBSE 10th Result 2021 will be calculated on the basis of students’ performance in Class 9 and Class 10 Internal Exams. Officially, the Uttarakhand Board is yet to notify the evaluation and promotion criteria for High School Exams, which is expected soon.
The state board has asked the schools to submit the marks obtained by the students in the ninth and tenth standards. Students will be promoted to the higher class based on their marks obtained in classes 9 and 10. However, the detailed criteria to promote Class 10 students are yet to be released by the board. As many as 1.48 lakh students are waiting for the result of the Class 10 Uttarakhand Board Exam 2021.
UBSE Exam 2021: Class 10 passing criteria
- Marks obtained in Class 9 annual exams
- Attendance in Class 9 online classes
- Marks obtained in Class 10 internal/ monthly exams
Uttarakhand Board Exam 2021: Information asked by UBSE
- The information asked by UBSE also includes the attendance of the students in Class 9 online classes, marks obtained in Class 9 annual examination, and Class 10 internal exams.
- Based on the information obtained, UBSE will prepare the result for the Class 10 Uttarakhand Board Exam 2021.
- The state board considers conducting the Class 12 Uttarakhand Board Exam 2021 on the basis of multiple-choice questions.
- The state education minister suggests that the pattern will reduce the exam time. At the same time, the result will also be declared soon.
- However, the final decision is yet to be announced by the board. Students are advised to keep a check on the UBSE website for more updates on Uttarakhand Board Exam 2021.
The Result will be announced very soon for UBSE Class 10 Students. The state board considers conducting the Class 12 Uttarakhand Board Exam 2021 on the basis of multiple-choice questions. The state education minister suggests that the pattern would reduce the exam time. Stay with us for future updates.