Uttar Pradesh State govt introduce ‘U-Rise’ portal to counsel students in learning, career counselling and employment. The State Government of Uttar Pradesh has initiated a unified portal named ‘U-Rise’. This portal is launched by the State CM Yogi Adityanath in the capital city, Lucknow. The main aim for launching this portal is to guide students in learning, career counselling, and getting employment in the state.
- Through this portal around 20 lakh students will get vocational and technical education.
- The e-content, e-library, and online courses available on this portal will be accessible by students even in the most interior areas of the state.
- Students will be benefitted from this portal and empower them by providing every possible information through online exams, digital content, digital assessment, digital examination papers, webinars, internship, e-library, recorded video content to employment.
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath launched ‘U-Rise’ Portal
- This Portal guides students in learning, career counselling and employment
- Nearly 20 lakh students would get benefited from this portal.
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath stated that, “It is the biggest reform programme in the education sector after the National Education Policy (NEP)-2020”
About Uttar Pradesh:
- Chief Minister: Yogi Aditya Nath
- Governor: Anandiben Patel
- Capital: Lucknow
1) UP SRLM signed MoU with which UN programme for take-home ration scheme? – UN World Food Programme
2) Recently, UP Signed Agreement with which country for Water Resource Management in Bundelkhand? – Isreal
3) UP CM Yogi Adityanath launched which app for migrant Workers? Pravasi Raahat Mitra
4) Recently, E-commerce platform Flipkart signed MoU with the U.P. Government under which scheme? – One District, One Product (ODOP) scheme.
5) Recently, Uttar Pradesh Government launched the Electronics Manufacturing Policy. It aims to bring in Rs 40,000 crores of investment in how many years? – 5 years
6) Which state became the first state with a software based in house facility of virtual courts? – Uttar Pradesh
7) UP signed MoU with which financial institution to promoted young entrepreneurs by launching Startup Fund? – SIDBI
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|