Uttar Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2021 Last Date To Apply – Check Details Here || Apply Now!!! Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has released the recruitment notification for the post of GDS, BPM and ABPM for filling up 4264 vacancies. Candidates can apply only through the online mode. The last date for the application is 22.9.2021. Interested candidates should respond before the last date.
- As of 23.08.2021, the minimum and maximum age limits for applying for GDS positions will be 18 and 40 years, respectively. The selected candidates will get the salary from Rs 12000 to 14500 pm. Candidates who wish to apply for this position must have a Secondary School Examination pass certificate from the 10th grade, with passing grades in Mathematics, the local language, and English.
- The merit list will be used to make the selections, which will be based on the candidates’ SSLC marks (10th). As a result, individuals who scored higher on their board exam have a better chance of being shortlisted by the board.
- Applicant in the OC/OBC/EWS category For each set of five alternatives, a cost of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) shall be paid by the male / trans-man. Candidates who need to make a payment must go to any of India’s Head Post Offices or other designated Post Offices.
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the Uttar Pradesh GDS’s official website.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the position you wish to apply for.
- Read the job description carefully, and if you meet the requirements, apply online.
- Complete the form and submit it.
- Make a copy of your application for future reference.
The last date to apply for this Uttar Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2021 is 22.09.2021.
There are 4264 vacancies allotted for this Uttar Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have age between 18 to 40 years.