UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Notification: Union Public Service Commission Invites Online Recruitment Applications for the Post of System Analyst, Assistant Professor, Graduate Teacher & Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies. Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application through ORA Website is 23:59 Hrs on 28-09-2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification in Hindi
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Designation||System Analyst, Assistant Professor, Graduate Teacher & Post Graduate Teacher|
|No of Vacancy||09|
|Apply Online Opening From||09.09.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||28.09.2023|
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 38 Years.
- The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
- Candidates must have completed Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. (Computer Science or Information Technology) from a recognized University or Institute.
- Applicants shall have Three years’ post qualification experience in Programming or Information Technology in a Government Office or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body or Statutory Body or in any recognized Institution.
UPSC Assistant Professor Salary 2023:
Salary will be allotted to the Selected Candidates is Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
UPSC Recruitment Fees 2023:
- Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in..
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 38 Years.
Candidates must have completed Master’s Degree in Computer Applications.
In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.