UPSC Recruitment 2022 Out: Eligibility, Qualification How to Apply Here. Union Public Service Commission released the recruitment notification for the post of Accounts Officer. Candidates with suitable eligibility condition can apply for this recruitment. The detailed notification regards this UPSC recruitment will be released by the board shortly.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of the board
|Union Public Service Commission|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancy||
Last Date to Apply
|April 21, 2022|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
There are 2 opening positions for the post of Accounts Officer in Union Public Service Commission. Candidates can download and check the official notice from this ExamsDaily page. The steps to apply for this UPSC recruitment 2022 are also provided in this article.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Candidates should be the officers of Central Government or State Governments or Union territories or Universities or recognized research institute or public sector undertakings or statutory or autonomous organization.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department with two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level-8 in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department with salary package of Rs.47600- 151100.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Candidate should pass in Subordinate Accounts Services or equivalent examination conducted by any of the Organized Accounts Department of the Central Government and two years experience in cash, accounts and budget work.
- Candidates should having successfully completed training in cash and accounts course conducted by the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent training with five years’ experience in cash accounts and budget work.
How to Apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Enter the UPSC official site.
- The home page will open on the screen.
- Click the link related to UPSC recruitment 2022 and download the application form.
- Fill the form and it to the address of,
- Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
April 21, 2022 is the last date to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2022.
There are 2 opening positions for the post of Accounts Officer in Union Public Service Commission.
Offline is the only mode to apply for this post.