UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification: Last Date to Apply for 60+ Vacancies. This is Last Date Reminder Notification for UPSC Vacancy!!! Union Public Service Commission has already inviting the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) for recruitment of Assistant Professor, Assistant Defence Estates Officer, Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Armament), Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Chemistry) and Others Vacancies from willing and eligible candidates.
Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. The deadline for this UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment is 11.11.2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in .
- Interested Applicants must have completed M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture of a recognised University/ Institute; or M.Sc. in Horticulture with Floriculture or Olericulture as a subject of a recognised University/ Institute or
- Sc. in Botany with Horticulture as a subject of a recognised University/Institute or B.Sc. in Agriculture/Botany/Horticulture with Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture of a recognised University/Institute; or M.sc. in Floriculture and Landscaping or Horticulture from a recognised University/Institute with Two years’ experience in Horticulture including Ornamental gardening.
- Job Seekers also having Minimum Age Limit of 30 years to Maximum Age Limit of 40 years of age. The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC candidates have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed proforma. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection”.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Interested Applicants must have completed M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture of a recognised University/ Institute; or M.Sc. in Horticulture with Floriculture or Olericulture as a subject of a recognised University/ Institute.
Job Seekers also having Minimum Age Limit of 30 years to Maximum Age Limit of 40 years of age.
The deadline for this UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment is 11.11.2021.