UPSC Lady Medical Officer, Assistant Architect Recruitment 2021 – Application Date Ends Soon || Apply Via ORA for Various Posts!!!. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has earlier invites online recruitment applications (ORA) for recruitment by selection to the posts of Lady Medical Officer, Principal Design Officer, Ship Surveyor Cum- Deputy Director General and Assistant Architect of 5 vacancies. Now this recruitment reaches its last date i.e 01.04.2021.
So if you are searching for government then don’t lose this golden opportunity. Let us discuss about the eligibility other details about this recruitment in our blog. A Candidate must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962.
|Post Name||Age Limit||Vacancy|
|Lady Medical Officer||33 years||02 nos|
|Principal Design Officer||45 years||01 no|
|Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director General||45 years||01 no|
|Assistant Architect||45 years||01 no|
- SC/ST Candidates – Maximum 15 years including 5 years meant for their respective categories
- OBC candidates – Maximum 13 years including 3 years age relaxation meant for OBC category
- For the posts of Lady Medical Officer, candidates should have Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Candidates who are all holding Three years’ Experience in Family Planning and educational method will be preffered
- For the Posts of Principal Design Officer, aspirants should have completed Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University or equivalent an also the candidates need Ten years practical experience in design/installation/ construction of ships
- For the posts of Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director General (Technical) candidates must have Degree in Naval Architecture from a recognized University and Eight years practical experience in design, communication, survey and repairs of Ships carried out in ship building or ship repairing yards
- And for Assistant Architect posts, the qualification is Degree in Architecture or an equivalent diploma and Two years experience under a Registered Architect. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the official notification.
- While applying aspirants need to Rs.25 as an application fee. SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates need not to pay any fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- Application Procedure:
- Candidates must apply online through the website, Fill the application form online via the below attached link. Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience etc. Submit the application form finally.
- Interview schedule and requirements with regard to copies of certificates to be submitted in respect of claims made in the online application will be e-mailed in due course to the candidates in their registered e-mail id and will also be posted on the website of the commission.
- Documents/ Certificates to be produced at the time of Interview.
- The printout of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates along with self attested copies and other items specified in the Summon Letter for interview are to be produced at the time of interview
- Board Name – UPSC
- Vacancy – 05 nos
- Last Date – 01 April 2021
- Last Date to print online application – 02 April 2021
- Qualification – Medical Qualification/Degree in relevant field with experience
- Pay Scale – Level 10/12
- Selection Process –Interview
- Application Mode – Online
Latest Govt Job Notification 2021
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are totally 5 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 01.04.2021
The selection is based on Interview only