UPSC Recruitment 2021 OUT – For 30 ASO Vacancy | Apply Here. Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Section Officer. Total numbers of vacancies are 30. Last date for receipt of application is 01.03.2021. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply. Application form and notification direct link available on this page. Kindly refer this page till end.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||
Assistant Section Officer
Number of vacancies
|Last date to apply||
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate’s age limit should not have attained the age of 62 years as on 01.03.2021 is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment 2021.
- Candidate should have retired as Assistant Section Officer or at equivalent level from any Ministry/ Department or its attached or subordinate offices of Central Govt.
- He / she should have sound knowledge of Service Rules & noting / drafting.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of computer or application of computer in the day to day functioning of office.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The engagement will be purely on contract basis. Application received in response to this advertisement will be shortlisted on the basis of experience and qualification of applicants. Consultants will be selected from shortlisted candidates.
UPSC Job Salary:
Remuneration Per month:
To be calculated by deducting the basic pension from the pay drawn at the time of retirement, as per D/o Expenditure OM dated 09.12.2020. A fixed monthly amount shall be admissible, arrived at by deducting the basic pension from the pay drawn at the time of retirement. The amount of remuneration so fixed shall remain unchanged for the term of contract and there will be no annual increment / percentage increase during the contract period. No DA/HRA, residential accommodation shall be admissible.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of UPSC website.
- Select “What’s New” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The notification PDF contains application form also.
- Fill the application form and send it to the belonging address.
Deputy Secretary (Admn.),
R.No. 220, Annexe Building
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi – 110069
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
01.03.2021 is the last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021.
How many vacancies offered for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 30 vacancies offered for UPSC Recruitment 2021.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link available on this page.