UPSC Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Assistant Professor & Other Vacancies | Just Now Released!!! Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the post of Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, and Surgical Gastroenterology). This recruitment contains 28 vacancies. Job seekers are used this opportunity. Candidates can apply from the official website or direct link for apply to the post is available at the end of the page. Last date for submission of application is 15.04.2021. UPSC Recruitment and eligibility details are given below in our blog.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the post||
Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, and Surgical Gastroenterology).
No of vacancies
UPSC Eligibility Details:
- The Candidates should have pass MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act.
- Aspirants should have At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super Specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree.
- The age limit for this recruitment shall be 40 years on closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India. The age is relaxable for SC/ST candidate’s upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC candidates have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed proforma.
- Pay Scale for the post is Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA. Central Health Services Teaching Specialist Sub-cadre,Group ‘A’.
UPSC Selection Process:
- Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates. The selection will be based on the interview.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.
UPSC Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidate scan visit the given link @ https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Click the notification and select the ORA recruitment notification link.
- Clicks apply online option for the notification.
- Application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the required details and must upload the documents/certificates in
- support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of
- Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable
- Qualification(s) etc.Pay application fees.
- Upload the A declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click the submit option after verified the details.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Candidates can apply for this post till 15.04.2021
There are allotted 28 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment
The post name is Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, and Surgical Gastroenterology).