UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has Released the Notification for the post of Junior Engineer for 204 Vacancies. Online application for this recruitment will started from 11.09.2020. More details on UPSC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Assistant Director, Assistant engineer and Live Stock Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||204|
|Last Date for Application||1.10.2020|
Educational Qualification For the UPSC Recruitment 2020:
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
Age Limit For the UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
- The upper age limit in case of Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs shall be relaxed by five years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of applications.
Selection Process For the UPSC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates Should All receive the Application will be explained as the guidelines and asked to appear for the final selection.
Application Fee For the UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply For the UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official Website.
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be uploaded.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
Apply Online – Click Here
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|