UPSC Recruitment 2020 . Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Released the Notification for the post of Medical Officer/Research Officer (Homoeopathy), Assistant Engineer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer & Architect Posts for 121 Vacancies. This Application Form Will Be Available From 27.07.2020 to 13.08.2020. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Board||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Number of Post||Medical Officer/Research Officer (Homoeopathy), Assistant Engineer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer & Architect Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||121|
|Start Date For Application||27.07.2020|
|Last Date For Application||13.08.2020(Apply Online Begins)|
|Status Category||Notification Released|
Educational Qualification For the UPSC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can check the Essential Qualification based upon their post in which Regarding Information based on the Recognition of the qualification in below official notification check here details in relevant fields As per Apprentice Rule and good academic record.
- Medical Officer/Research Officer: Degree in Homoeopathy.
- Assistant Engineer: Master’s Degree in Science/ Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy Engineering.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor: MBBS degree.
- Senior Scientific Officer: Master’s degree in concerned subject.
- Architect: Degree in Architecture.
Vacancies For the UPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Medical Officer/Research Officer (Homoeopathy)||36|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||60|
|Senior Scientific Officer||21|
Age Limit for the UPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Medical Officer/Research Officer||35 Years|
|Assistant Engineer||30 Years|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||40 Years|
|Senior Scientific Officer||35 Years|
Selection process For the UPSC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates Should All receive the Application will be explained as the guidelines and asked to appear for the final selection.
How To Apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates Should Complete the Eligibility of the post.
- Post is based upon Regarding to the Contract basis.
- Interested candidates may send a copy of updated CV and self-attested copies Send the application form to this following email with all the necessary documents.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
Apply Online UPSC 2020 – Click Here
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|