UPSC NDA & NA (I) Notification 2019 – 392 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for the post of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2019 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)). Applications are invited from Only unmarried male Candidates. Candidates can apply online from 09.01.2019 to 04.02.2019 till 06.00pm.
Note: Rejection of Application due to non-payment of Fee- NDA&NA Exam (I), 2019.
UPSC Vacancy Details:
No. of Vacancy: 392 (Only unmarried male Candidates)
Name Of Post:
- National Defence Academy – 342 (208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy ((10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 50
Age Limit: Candidate born not earlier than 02nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2003.
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :— Candidates applying for this role must have completed 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :— Candidates applying for this role must have completed 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Two-stages – Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test/Interview.
- For General – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
Apply Mode: Online
Payment Mode: Online / Offline
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through official website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/ from 09.01.2019 to 04.02.2019
Note : For more information Candidates can check the Official Notification.
(The e-Admit Card available on three weeks before the commencement of the examination)
|Starting date for Apply online||09-01-2019|
|Last date for Apply Online||04-02-2019 till 06:00 pm|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash)||03-02-2019 till 23:59 pm|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||04-02-2019 till 06:00 pm|
|Date for online application Withdrawn||08-02-2019 to 14-02-2019 till 6:00 pm|
|Date of Exam||21-04-2019|
|Date of Declaration of Exam Result||June 2019|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Rejection of Application||Download|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click here|
|Previous Year Question Paper||Click here|
To Read In Tamil: Click here
UPSC Latest UpdatesWhatsAPP Group – Click Here