UPSC Recruitment 2021: Check Recent Notification PDF, Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility and Other Details: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had released a notification for the recruitment of 180+ vacancies of Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer, Junior Time Scale, Administrative Officers and others. This seems very good opportunity for those who are search for a job in government sector through UPSC. Here are the details of this recruitment notification.
According to the notification there are 187 vacancies remain vacant in the following manner.
- Two vacancies for the post of Assistant Commissioner (Crops), D
- Twenty-nine vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance
- Seventy-four vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Electronics
- Fifty-four vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Gentex),
- Seventeen vacancies for the post of Junior Time Scale (JTS)
- Nine vacancies for the post of Administrative Officer
- Nine vacancies for the post of Administrative Officer i
- One vacancy for the post of Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Rachna Sharir),
- One vacancy for the post of Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Maulik Siddhanta evum Samhita)
These will be filled by the board through the selection process mentioned by the board. But only the candidates who are eligible as per the notification are allowed to appear and get a chance of selection. Let’s check the basic eligibility details for this recruitment. As per the notification, the age limit to apply for this recruitment range from 30 years to 45 years.
However, the applicants should possess the educational qualification of Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field / Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology/ Degree with Diploma in relevant field to be eligible for this recruitment. They should have the experience of Two to four years in relevant field. All eligible candidates are advised to apply for this recruitment through online before the last date.
Interested and eligible aspirants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card as mentioned on the notification. There is no fee charged for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. The link to check the full notification and apply online portal is provided below. Stay connected for the further updates regarding this.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|