UPSC IES / ISS ESE Notification 2021 Last Date – Apply Now: On its official website, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recently announced a recruitment notification for the Engineering Services Examination, the Indian Economic Service, or the Indian Statistical Service Examination 2021. To assist the candidates, we have posted a comprehensive notice on our blog. Aspirants will find significant UPSC ESE 2021 dates, as well as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and other announcements, here.
Deadline for ESE/ISS/IES Apply Online
- There are 240+ numbers of vacancies. The last date to apply for the post is 27.04.2021. Candidates who have been waiting for this UPSC ISS/IES 2021 notification are advised to visit the official website and download the notification OR to continue reading this page until the end for more information and an online application connection.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on given date. The candidates should completed Degree in Engineering from a recognized University, Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers. Obtained a degree / diploma in Engineering from such foreign University / College / Institution or Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India
- A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes. A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay the fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI. The selection process for the post is based on Preliminary /Stage‐I& Main/Stage‐II examination and Interview.
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link upsconline.nic.in.The applicants are advised to submit only single application Fill all the details in the application form and submit it before the last date. Pay the required fee if needed. The candidates applying for the Examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility.
[table id=5606 /]
The last date to apply for the post is 27.04.2021.
There are 240+ numbers of vacancies.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on given date.