UPSC Engineering Services Notification PDF 2021 Date – Download ESE Preliminary Exam date & Previous Question Here. Union Public Service Commission has planned to release the recruitment notification for the post of Engineering Services Examination 2021 at their official site on 07.04.2021. Candidate who waited for the recruitment notification of UPSC ESE 2021, are advised to refer this page till end for further details.
UPSC ESE Notification 2021 last date
The Board has been release the official notification on 07.04.2021, and the last date to apply for this examination is 27.04.2021. Interested candidates are advised to check the official site side by side OR Stay with us for future updates.
UPSC ESE 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service Commission|
Name of the Examination
|Engineering Services Examination|
|Official Notification release date||
Last date to apply
Notification release soon.
About UPSC ESE: The Engineering Services Examination (ESE) is conducted to recruit officers for the services which cater to the technical functions of the Government of India in the field of engineering. Many candidates take the exams, competing for a limited number of posts. Officers are selected by the union government on the recommendation of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). A three-stage competitive examination (preliminary, main and personality tests), the Engineering Services Examination (ESE), is conducted by the UPSC for recruitment to the Engineering Services.
Officers recruited through ESE are mandated to manage and conduct activities in diverse technical fields.
UPSC ESE Vacancy Details
Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories:
- Category I Civil Engineering
- Category II Mechanical Engineering
- Category III Electrical Engineering
- Category IV Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
- According to the Last Recruitment Notification Candidate should have Degree in Engineering from a Recognized University OR Passed Sections A and B of Examinations of Institution of Engineers (India) OR Degree/Diploma in Engineering from foreign University/College/Institution OR Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III of the Aeronautical Society of India OR Passed Graduate Membership Exam of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London is mandatory.
- As per Last Recruitment Notification Candidate age limit should be 21 years to 30 years as on the last date is mandatory. If failed candidates application form will be rejected.
Nationality: The candidate must either be:
- A Citizen of India, or
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India.
ESE Officers Salary – Promotion / Rank Wise
Salary Detail we are given based on UPSC ESE Notification 2019.
|Rank/Level||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Time Frame|
|Junior level||INR 15,600 – INR 39,100||INR 5400||On Joining|
|Senior Scale||INR 15,600 – INR 39,100||INR 6600||5 – 6 years of joining|
|Junior Administrative Grade||INR 15,600 – INR 39,100||INR 7600||Minimum 10 years after joining|
|Selection grade scale( Chief Engineer L2 / Jt. G M )||INR 37400 – INR 67000||INR 8700||20 years or more after joining|
|Super time grade (Chief Engr. /Additional GM)||INR 37400 – INR 67000||INR 8700||–|
|Cabinet Secretary Grade||INR 90,000||N/A||Fixed|
|Apex Pay Scale||INR 80,000||N/A||Fixed|
UPSC ESE 2021 Selection process
The UPSC ESE 2020 has the following Selection Stages:
UPSC ESE 2020 Preliminary Exam
The first stage is the Preliminary Examination, which will consist of two sets of written exams Paper-1 and Paper-2 for the aspirants of UPSC ESE 2021. Candidates who clear this stage can sit for the next stage.
UPSC ESE 2020 mains Exam
The next stage of written examination is the Mains Exam, which will also have two sets of exam Paper-1 and Paper-2. Candidates clearing this stage will be forwarded to the last stage of the UPSC ESE 2021. The Personality Test is the last stage of the selection procedure.
UPSC ESE 2020 Personality Test
In this stage, candidates will have to face a round of personal interview. The interview round is mainly to judge the ability of the candidate to handle and manage the situations and problems related to the sector he/she will be appointed to. Personality Test is also to check the mental alertness, mental calibre and awareness of the subject matter of the candidates.
|I||General studies and engineering aptitude paper||2 hours||200 (maximum)|
|Engineering discipline-specific paper||3 hours||300 (maximum)|
|II||Discipline-specific paper I||3 hours||300 (maximum)|
|Discipline-specific paper II||3 hours||300 (maximum)|
|III||Personality test||200 (maximum)|
UPSC ESE 2021 Important Date
|Notification Release date||07.04.2021|
|Last date to apply||27.04.2021|
|Admit card||Announced Later.|
UPSC Previous Question Paper
How to Apply for UPSC ESE 2021?
- Go to the official site of UPSC website.
- Select the required notification on the Home page.
- Click “Apply Online” and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
UPSC ESE Notification 2021 will be released on 07.04.2021.
27.04.2021 is the last date to apply for UPSC ESE 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.