UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2021 Cutoff Marks and Recommendation Details Here. Union Public Service Commission has released the Recommendation Details and Cut-off Marks for Combined Geo-scientist Examination, 2021. Candidates who are appeared for the examination are advised to refer the Official site and download the Notice. The notice contains recommendation details and cutoff marks.
The categories of post to which recruitment is to be made on the results of this examination and the approximate number of vacancies in the various posts are given below:-
Category-I: (Posts in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines).
- Chemist, Group A: 15 Posts
Category-II: (Posts in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources)
- Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology), Group ‘A’: 16 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical) Group ‘A’: 03 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) Group ‘A’: 06 Posts
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist cut off marks in the streams of geologists, geophysicists, chemist, and junior hydrogeologists. The candidates who score more than the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist cut off marks will find their roll numbers in the merit list that will be released on the official website of the Commission and will be selected for the next stage of the selection process, that is, the main exam.
The UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist cut off marks will be set as per the difficulty level of the paper and the number of candidates applying for each stream.
The main exam for the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist selection was held on October 17 and 18, 2021.
The Commission has released the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Result for the preliminary exam on February 19, 2021.
- Wherever two or more candidates have secured equal aggregate marks in Combined Geo-scientist Examination, 2021, the tie(s) have been resolved in accordance with the principles approved by the Commission, viz.
- If final total is equal, then candidate getting more marks in Geology/ Geophysics/ Chemistry/ Hydrogeology papers plus PT total will be ranked higher.
- If the total marks of Geology/Geophysics/Chemistry/Hydrogeology papers plus PT are also equal then senior in age will be ranked higher.
- Candidates should check this page for the direct link of UPSC CGSE Cutoff 2021 Notice PDF.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|