UPSC CMS 2023 Exam Date Out: Union Public Service Commission has released the Exam Date for Combined Medical Services Examination 2023. Candidates, who have applied for this Medical Service Vacancies, must download their Exam Date and Admit Card from our website.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Date 2023
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Examination 2023|
|No of Vacancy||376|
|Admit Card Released Date||Announced Soon|
|Status||Exam Date Released|
UPSC Civil Services 2023 Syllabus PDF – Download CS Prelims Exam Pattern & Plan of Exam!!!
UPSC CMS Exam Date 2023:
- Combined Medical Services Examination 2023 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 16th July, 2023 in accordance with the Rules published by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Dept. of Health) in the Gazette of India dated 19th April, 2023.
- Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time table and place or places of examination.
UPSC CMS 2023 Admit Card Released Date:
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [https://upsc.gov.in/] for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
- For Downloading the e-Admit Card the candidate must have his/her vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth available with him/her.
What is the UPSC CMS Exam Date 2023?
Combined Medical Services Examination 2023 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 16th July, 2023.
What is the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023 Released Date?
The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website due course.
How to Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam from our website.