UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification: NO Exam | Degree Passed Candidates can Attention. This is Last Date Reminder for UPSC Vacancy!!! Union Public Service Commission has already invited the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) for filling up the Posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, Joint Assistant Director and Various Others from Eligible and Dynamic Candidates.
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website.
UPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
- A Candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Applicants shall passed Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institution OR Master of Engineering or Technology in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institution with Five years experience in core Mining activity in (a) Managerial position in Metalliferous (Non-coal) mines which includes the period as graduate or management or junior trainee engineer.
- Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 30 years to Maximum Age Limit of 50 years of age. The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Applicants shall passed Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institution OR Master of Engineering.
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 30 years to Maximum Age Limit of 50 years of age.
Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them.