UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 Notification – Last Date Reminder for AE & Other Vacancies | Don’t Miss This. This Last Date Reminder for UPSC Vacancies!!! Union Public Service Commission has been announced the 28 Regional Director, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical)(DCIO/Tech), Assistant Professor (Chemistry), Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II ((Electronics), Junior Research Officer (Research, Statistics & Analysis) and Assistant Engineer Vacancies on Few Weeks Ago. Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 30.09.2021.So, Candidates who are forgot or not yet to apply for this Recruitment, may submit your online Applications within three days.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification:
- A Candidate must be either a citizen of India, or, a subject of Nepal, or, a subject of Bhutan, or, a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates must have Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operation Research or Mathematics or Applied Statistics or Applied Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics from a recognized University or Institute and Master’s Degree in Economics or Sociology or Psychology or Commerce with Statistics as one of the subjects at Graduate level or Post Graduate level from a recognized University or Institute.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application awarded by any University or ‘A’ level Diploma under the Department of Electronics accredited computer course. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Job Seekers do not exceeding Minimum age limit of 30 years to Maximum age limit of 50 years. The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operation Research or Mathematics.
Job Seekers do not exceeding Minimum age limit of 30 years to Maximum age limit of 50 years.
Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates.