UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended – Download Notice Here. Notification regarding to filling of AE, ARO, Technician & other vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having B.Tech, Engineering Graduate, MBA, Post Graduate qualifications. These 353 AE, ARO, Technician & Other Posts are in UPRVUNL, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh on direct recruitment. The job applications for UPRVUNL Jobs 2020 will be accepted online on or before 06 Apr 2020. Candidates can check more details from our website.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||AE, ARO, Technician & Others|
|Last Date||(06.05.2020) 25.05.2020 (Date Extended)|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II.Once the Form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
Step-I: Registration/Sign-up of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id or mobile number.
Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
Step-III: The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
- After registration, candidate may re-login and click on “Go to Application Form” icon at top right corner ,select his category and other mandatory details and complete Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload photo/signature/relevant documents) and submission of Fee through Online mode via Debit card, Credit cards or Internet Banking through SB Collect .
- The candidate should fill up all the desired information i.e. Personal Details, Contact Details, etc. correctly.
- On completion of Step-I registration, a message will be received in candidate’s registered email id conveying his registration and login ID and password.
STEP-II- Filling-up of Application
- After registration, candidate has to login and complete other details in application form like Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Declaration etc.
- Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph, Signature and Certificates: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only Jpg/jpeg format is acceptable:
- Photograph Image:
Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 03 weeks).
Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
The size of the scanned image should be between 50kb -100kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- Signature image:
The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
Size of file should be between 10kb – 100 kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
iii. Certificate image:
Scanned relevant category certificates respectively for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/EWS/Ex-Ser/DFF/Domicile .
Scanned Certificate of qualifications
Size of file should be up to 1024 kb in PDF format only.
- After uploading Photo and Signature images, Click on “Submit” button then Application will be submitted and It will be showing on screen “Your application has been successfully submitted and Payment is pending”.
STEP-III On-line Fee Depositing process in State Bank of India (SBI) through SB Collect System (if applicable)
- Candidate needs to re-login and click the link/tab “Make Online Payment” active after 24 hours of submission of the application. Once SB Collect of State Bank of India portal is opened, then DO NOT click Refresh or Back Button.
- Steps to be followed in SB Collect portal for Online Payment:
System will redirect you on UPRVUNL page of State Bank Collect Portal.
Select Category “APPLICATION FEE 2020”.
Enter Application Sequence Number
Kindly check & confirm the details shown on the screen i.e Name of Applicant, Post, Category& Application fee etc., then click on Submit/confirm Button.
On next screen, select the Online Payment Option.
Kindly make the online payment via Credit or Debit card or Net banking and retain the transaction number for future reference.
After successful completion, the candidate can check the payment status in the online application, after a day of making payment.
III. Candidates are advised to keep with them the copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
- After depositing the application fee through online mode, you may check the status of application form after 2 days.In case the same is not reflecting, you can mail to Helpdesk mail id email@example.com with scanned copy of e-receipt about the same.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|