UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 Notification Out: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Notification for Staff Nurse (Male/Female) Examination 2023. The last Date for Submission of On-line Application is 21.09.2023. This advertisement is also available on the website of the commission https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 Notification Last Date
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Designation||Staff Nurse (Male/Female) Examination 2023|
|No of Vacancy||2200+|
|Apply Online Opening From||21.08.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||21.09.2023|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023:
Presently, the no. of vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse (Male) is 171 and staff nurse (Female) is 2069 in Medical Education and Training Deptt U.P; which may increase or decrease depending upon the circumstances / requirements.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2023 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1983 and not later than July 1, 2002.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
(a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P. and Other Backward Classes of U.P. Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2023:
- Candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse (Male) and must have passed High School Examination with Science.
- Applicants possess registration certificate from Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Psychiatry or Possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwives from the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Salary:
Salary Offered for above said post of Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs. 4600/ (Revised Pay Scale Level-7 Pay Matrix Rs. 44900- 142400/-).
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Process 2023:
Recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse (Male/Female) will be made in accordance with the Rule-15(3) of Uttar Pradesh subordinate Nursing (non-gazetted) service (Fourth Amendment) Rules-2016 in the following manner.
Selection shall carry one hundred marks. The merit list of the candidates shall be prepared in the following manner:-
- Written Examination shall carry…….. Eighty Five marks.
- Marks to a person who is working as Staff Nurse on contract basis in the Medical and Health Services Department, Uttar Pradesh.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Fees 2023:
After completing the process of First and Second Stage in the online application process, deposit the fee category wise/subcategory wise as per the instructions given in the Third stage. The prescribed fee of preliminary Examination for different categories is as under:-
- Unreserved/ – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line Economically processing fee Rs. 25/- Weaker Sections/ Total = Rs. 125/- other Backward Class
- Scheduled Castes/ -Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line Scheduled Tribes processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Persons with – Exam fee NIL/- + On-line disabilities processing fee Rs. 25/- (PWDs) Total = Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Servicemen – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Dependents of the – According to their original Freedom Fighters/ category Women/Skilled Player.
How to Apply for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023:
For other information candidates are advised to select desired option in ‘Home Page’ of Commission’s website https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
Online Application Forms Submission
- Candidate Registration
- Fee Deposition /Reconciliation
- Submit Application Form
- Modify Submitted Application
- Candidate Dashboard (OTR Based)
Candidate’s Help Desk Section
- Double Verification mode
- View Application Status
- Download Admit Card
- Print Duplicate Registration Slip
- Print Detailed Application Form
- List of Applications Having ANY Objections
- View Answer Key
Last Date for Receipt of Applications:
On-line Application process must be completed (including filling up of OTR, Part-I, Part-II and Part-Ill of the Form) before last date of form submission according to Advertisement, after which the web-link will be disabled.
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2023.
Candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse (Male) and must have passed High School Examination with Science.
Recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse (Male/Female) will be made in accordance with the Rule-15(3) of Uttar Pradesh subordinate Nursing (non-gazetted) service (Fourth Amendment) Rules-2016.