UPPSC Recruitment 2022 OUT: Apply for Mine Officer, Principal, Professor and Reader Post || Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Online Application Link Given!!! – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Mines Officers in the Department of Geology and Mining UP, Principal, Professor and Reader in UP Ayush (Unani) Department. There were totally 19 vacancies offered in this recruitment. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 19.02.2022. Official notification and application link were given below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||
Mines Officers in the Department of Geology and Mining UP
Principal, Professor and Reader in UP Ayush (Unani) Department
Number of Vacancy
UPPSC Vacancy 2022
- There were 16 vacancies offered for Mines Officers in the Department of Geology and Mining UP.
- 1 vacancy offered for each Principal, Professor and Reader in Government Unani Medical Colleges, UP Ayush (Unani) Department.
UPPSC Recruitment Age Limit
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Mines Officer||21 years to 40 years|
|Principal||35 years to 50 years|
|Professor||30 years to 50 years|
|Reader||28 years to 45 years.|
UPPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022
Mines Officers: Candidates should have completed Degree in Mining Engineering from a University established by law in India or completed 3 years Diploma in Mining Engineering from recognized institution with at least one year of experience in supervising mining operation and two years experience in dealing with mineral concession work.
Principal: Candidate should have 5 year Degree in Unani from recognized University or completed 5 year degree from the Board of Indian medicine UP or any other state board. Applicant should have 12 years of teaching experience with 5 years of administrative experience as Professor or HOD.
Professor: Five years Degree in Unani from a University established by law or five years Degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other State Board or Faculty. Applicant needed to have 10 year of teaching experience of Amraze Jild wa Tazeeniyat subject. Applicant should have 3 year of experience reader.
Reader: Five years Degree in Unani from a University established by law or five years Degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other State Board. Applicant needed to have minimum 7 years of teaching experience.
UPPSC Salary Structure
|Mines Officer||Rs. 56100 to Rs. 177500|
|Principal||Rs. 123100 to Rs. 215900|
|Professor||Rs. 78800 to Rs. 209200|
|Reader||Rs. 67700 to Rs. 208700|
UPPSC Application Fee
- General and OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 105 as application fee.
- SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen required to pay Rs. 65 as application fee.
- Handicapped candidates have to pay Rs. 25 as application fee.
- Fee should be paid on or before 16.02.2022
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official website of UPPSC.
- Go to ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ ADVERTISEMENTS to get official notification.
- Click candidate registration the complete registration process.
- Find required jobs and fill the application.
- Attach required documents.
- Pay application fee and submit it.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There were totally 19 vacancies offered for UPPSC Recruitment 2022.
Candidates must submit the application form on or before 19.02.2022 for UPPSC recruitment 2022.
Mine Officer in UPPSC will get paid for Rs. 56100 to Rs. 177500.