UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Out – For Executive Officer And Other Vacancies| Check Details Here!!! Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Executive Officer, Assistant Professor, Lecturer and other Huge Vacancies going to be filled. The Last date for receipt of the application is 05-07-2021.
There are 100+ Vacancies expected to be offered. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2021.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||
Executive Officer, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant Chemist, Soil chemist, Entomologist, Horticulturist, Assistant Horticulturist, Fruit Breeder, Flower Breeder, Cytogeneticist, Pathologist, Scientist, Research Assistant, Entomological Assistant, Economic and Statistical Officer, Assistant Planner and Deputy Director
No of vacancies
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
U.P. Horticulture and Food Processing Dept.
- Assistant Chemist – 1 Post
- Soil chemist – 1 Post
- Entomologist – 2 Posts
- Horticulturist – 2 Posts
- Assistant Horticulturist – 2 Posts
- Fruit Breeder – 1 Post
- Flower Breeder – 1 Post
- Cytogeneticist – 1 Post
- Pathologist – 1 Post
- Scientist – 2 Posts
Training Division, State Planning Institute, U.P. Lucknow
Deputy Director – 1 Post
State Planning Institute (Naveen Prabhag), Uttar Pradesh Kalakankar Bhawan Lucknow
Research Assistant – 1 Post
Economic And Statistics Division
Economic and Statistical Officer – 2 Posts
Social Welfare Department, U.P
Lecturers – 4 Posts
Medical Education Dept.
Assistant Professors – 102 Posts
Medical & Health Services U.P
Entomological Assistant – 1 Posts
Town And Country Planning Deptt. U.P
Assistant Planner – 3 Posts
Directorate Of National Cadet Corps, U.P.
Executive Officer – 1 Post
Uttar Pradesh Ayush (Unani) Deptt
Lecturer Arabic – 1 Post
UPPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Assistant Chemist & Soil chemist – M.Sc.(Agriculture) degree with Soil Science or Agricultural Chemistry subject from a recognized University or Institute.
Entomologist – M.Sc. (Agriculture) degree with Entomology subject from a recognized University or Institute.
Economic and Statistical Officer – graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics with at least fifty five percent marks from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized board.
Lecturers – A Degree in Engineering in the respective branch of A University established by law in India, or a Qualification recognized by the Govt. as equivalent thereto or a Diploma in Engineering technology of an institution established by law in India.
Deputy Director – A Post graduate degree in Human Geography or Statistics or Economics or Sociology or Business Management or Industrial Engineering or Public Administration from a University established by law in India or recognized Institutions.
Candidates should refer the official notification PDF for qualification details for other posts.
UPPSC Age limit:
Candidate age limit should be 21 years to 40 years is mandatory to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021. Age relaxation is permissible as per rule to the reserved category candidates).
UPPSC Job Vacancy 2021 Salary Details:
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get the salary for Assistant Professor – Rs. 68900
- Executive Officer and Entomological Assistant – Rs- 9300-34,800/- Grade Pay Rs- 4800/- and Other – Rs 15,600- 39,100/-, Grade Pay- 5400/-, Pay Matrix Level-10. Refer the official notification for more details for other posts.
UPPSC Selection Process 2021
The shortlisted candidates can call for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection Intimation for interview will be sent later on. The final selection is based on the interview. The interview process dates are intimate to the selected candidates. Refer the official notification for more details about this.
UPPSC Application Fee 2021:
- Unreserved (General)- Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
- Other Backward Class- Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Caste- Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total =Rs. 65/-
- Scheduled Tribe- Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total =Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped- Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters- According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4
- Ex-Serviceman- Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Women- According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
Last Date for the Deposition of Application Fee in the Bank is 01-07-2021.
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of UPSC website.
- Select “Notification/Advertisements” option on the Home page.
- Find and select “02/2021-2022 , 04/06/2021” notification and open it.
- Read the notification and click “Apply Online” button.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Click the “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.
UPPSC Deputy Director Notification 2021 Last Date to Apply is 05-07-2021.
There are totally 100+ post expected to be filled for UPPSC Recruitment 2021.
The last date to fee payment for UP Public Service Commission Recruitment is 01-07-2021.