UPPSC APS Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Download in Hindi – Download Additional Private Secretary Exam Pattern. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has planning to conduct the Additional Private Secretary (UP Secretariat) Exam-2013 for filling up 170+ Vacancies. Candidates who are submitted the online applications are informed that, they will be go through this page and check the Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Hereafter, UPPSC will be conducting the APS Exam on 16.11.2021.
UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Exam Syllabus 2021
Name of the Board
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Additional Private Secretary (UP Secretariat) Exam-2013|
Written Exam & Merit List
UPPSC APS Selection Process 2021 :
For the post of A.P.S. the speed of 80 w.p.m. in Hindi Shorthand and 25 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting is essential. The Candidates are expected to transcribe the dictated prose in 05 minutes in the determined speed by Typewriter for which one hour time will be given. The prose shall be selected in the view that not only to the test the speed of Shorthand but to examine the knowledge of idiomatic language.
UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Exam Pattern 2021 PDF Download :
- A Test will be conducted for English Shorthand and General English which is optional. From amongst the selected candidates who will be found fit in Hindi and English both according to determined standard they will be entitled for Bilingual allowance determined by the Govt. from time to time.
- For the post there shall be one paper of 5 minutes for Hindi typewriting (Compulsory) and English Typewriting (Optional).
- Questions will be Objective type. This paper will cover following fields & it will be of Graduation standard.
|Paper||Subjects / Topic||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-1||General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
|Paper 2||General Hindi||100||3 hours|
|Paper-5||General English||50||One hour|
|Paper-8||Computer Knowledge Test||100||One hour thirty minutes|
UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Exam Syllabus 2021 in Hindi :
Paper-1 General Knowledge (Max Marks-100) Time-2 hours:
|Famous Books and their writers||10 Marks|
|History (with reference to ancients, Medieval & modern India)||10 Marks|
|Geography (Related to U.P.) – 06 Marks Geography (Related to India)||04 Marks|
|Indian Constitution||10 Marks|
|Important Cities, Memoirs & Buildings (With reference to India)||10 Marks|
|Important events (National & International)||10 Marks|
|Arithmetic (Class VIII level)||10 Marks|
Paper-2 General Hindi (Max. Marks-100) Time – 3 hours
|अपठित गद्यांश और प्रश्नोत्तर तथा अपठित गद्यांश का शीर्षक||25 अंक|
|पत्र एवं कार्यालयीय विभिन्न पत्रों का आलेखन||10 अंक|
|मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ तथा उनका प्रयोग||10 अंक|
|विभिन्न शब्दों का एक शब्द||10 अंक|
|वाक्यों का शुद्धीकरण||10 अंक|
|पर्यायवाची तथा विलोम शब्द||05 अंक|
|हिन्दी निबन्ध||25 अंक|
Paper-3 Hindi shorthand (Max Marks – 135) Details in Para ‘A’
Paper – 4 Hindi typewriting (Max Marks – 15) Details in Para ‘C’
The candidate will have to obtain the speed of 25 w.p.m. in Hindi Type Test, the candidates obtaining lesser speed shall not be treated eligible. The Candidates obtaining the speed of 25 w.p.m. shall be awarded 10 marks and the candidates obtaining more speed 1 extra mark for 5 w.p.m. shall be given but such obtained marks shall not be more than 15 marks i.e. total.
The marks will be as follows:
|More Than 50||15 marks|
The Candidates shall be given a prose paragraph to type in 5 minutes. Having typed in lesser time they have to type it again.
Optional Paper for the Post:
Paper-5 General English (Max. Marks-50) Time – One Hour
|Correction of sentence||05 marks|
|Fill in the blanks||05 marks|
|Translation Hindi to English||10 marks|
|Translation English to Hindi||10 marks|
|English Essay||20 marks|
Paper-6 English shorthand: (Max. Marks-135)
Paper-7 English Typewriting (Max.Marks-15)
- Regarding above, the necessary information’s have been given in para (B) & (C) of Plan.
- Note: There shall be such questions in paper 1 and 2 as are expected from a Graduate
Paper-8 Computer Knowledge Test (Max. Marks-100) Time – One hour thirty minutes)
Practical Exam on Computer Terminal
- Basic knowledge of working on windows and Linux operating system platforms on desktops and laptops with peripherals like Printer, microphone and speaker (20)
- Working knowledge of Word processing packages (Microsoft word, Open Office etc.) (25)
- Working knowledge of Spread Sheets (20)
- Conversant in the use of world wide web and popular websites (for Railway/Air Reservation, search engines like Google, information web sites like Wikipedia etc.) (05)
- Working knowledge of E-mailing (sending, sending with attachment, reading, saving, printing, maintaining address book etc.) (15)
- Working knowledge of preparation of presentations (power point, PDF etc.) with different styles and animations (15)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
UPPSC will be conducting the APS Exam on 16.11.2021.
Selection will be based on Written Exam and Merit List.
Candidates can download UPPSC APS Exam Syllabus 2021 from our website.