UPPCL AE Admit Card 2021 Out – Download UP Energy Assistant Engineer & Assistant Accountant (AA) Exam Date Here!! Download Admit Card for online exam (CBT) for the post of “Assistant Accountant & Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil” against advt. 05/VSA/2020/AA/Backlog & No.08/VSA/2020/AE/Civil released by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL). Candidates who applied for the CBT Examination can download admit card in our blog.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Date 2021:
Name of the Board
|Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL)|
|Assistant Accountant & Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil|
Via Admit Card
|Admit Card Released|
UPPCL AE Civil Exam Date 2021:
There are 30+ vacancies are offered by the board. Candidates who are eagerly waiting can download the UPPCL AE & AA Exam Admit Card 2021 in the mentioned below link in our blog. The examination is based on Computer Based Test. The qualified candidates are move on to the next level of selection process. Candidates can view the exam date via admit card by candidate login. The User ID and Password is the credential used to download admit card.
How to Download the UPPCL AE & AA Admit Card 2021?
- Visit official site of UPENERGY
- Then click on the Vacancy/Result link in the home page
- The page will appear on the screen containing many links in that click on the “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ONLINE EXAM (CBT) FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT” AGAINST ADVT. 05/VSA/2020/AA/Backlog or DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ONLINE EXAM (CBT) FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT ENGINEER (TRAINEE) CIVIL” AGAINST ADVT. NO.08/VSA/2020/AE/CIVIL”.
- The login page will open and enter the details asked
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates can view the exam date via admit card by candidate login
The User ID and Password is the credential used to download admit card.
The examination is based on Computer Based Test