UPPRPB Recruitment 2022 Last Date Extended: Various Post – Vacancy, Eligibility and Application Link Given!!! – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) have extended the last date for the post of Principal Operator, Assistant Director and Workshop Staff recruitment. Previously the last date was announced as 15.03.2022, now the last date has extended up to 22.03.2022. Online application link were given at the end of the page.
UPPBPB Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Name of the Post||
Principal Operator, Assistant Director and Workshop Staff
Number of Vacancy
Last Date Extended
Up Police Jobs Last Date Extended
- Previously UPPBPB announced to hire 936 Principal Operator, 1374 Assistant Director and 120 Workshop Staff in UP Police Radio Cadre – 2022. Now the last date to apply for above mentioned post is extended up to 22.03.2022. Candidate’s age should between 20 years to 28 years to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates should have completed Diploma OR Degree or High school with ITI to apply for this post. Candidates required to pay Rs. 400 as application fee. Fee should be paid on or before the last date. For more details about eligibility criteria and application link refer detailed notification, link is attached in the end of the page.
How to Apply for UPPBPB Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official website of UPPBPB.
- You can find the application link on home page.
- Find required job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Pay application fee and submit the application form.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There were totally 2430 vacancies offered for UPPRPB Recruitment 2022.
Candidates must submit the application form on or before 22.03.2022.
Candidates required to pay Rs. 400 as application fee for UPPBPB Recruitment 2022.